We are looking for an expert security researcher to
join our growing team.
The scope of responsibility for this role includes:
- Research and extend our product vision and implementation
- Analysis of malware, exploits and vulnerabilities
- Maintain and improve existing coverage of lab automation and simulation
- Respond to malware based security events at customers environments.
- BSc in Computer science or relevant army unit or proven industry experience
- Experience in reverse engineering and malware analysis
- Experience with C/C++ and Windows API
- Deep understanding of inner-workings of operating systems
- Experience with disassembly, debugging tools and unpacking
- Good understanding of Assembly x86/x64, Intel Architecture and corresponding instruction formats.
- Development experience in scripting languages such as Python.
- Knowledge in Security and Anti Malware technologies
- Knowledge of enterprise level security products and implementation
- Visionary and creative, strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Experience working in fast-paced development environments
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
Send your CV to [email protected]
and you’ll be one step closer to being part of our team!